Open for Recruitment - Shadowing Scheme for Secondary Students (SSeedS) – A Service Project
27 Dec 2021 - 30 Jun 2022
Scheme period: December 2021 – June 2022
Eligibility: CUHK full time undergraduate students
Fee: Free (deposit HK500@)
Medium: Cantonese (require to speak Cantonese)
No. of members: 30
Interview: Candidates will be invited to take part in an online interview on 12 November 2021 (Friday). Successful candidates will receive confirmation email before 15 November 2021 (Monday).
Enrolment method: Please enroll at this application link (https://cloud.itsc.cuhk.edu.hk/webform/view.php?id=13639412) by 11:59pm, 10 November 2021 (Wednesday). Successful candidates will receive an invitation email of an interview session by 12 November 2021 (Friday). A shortlist will be announced in by 15 November 2021 (Monday).
Shadowing Scheme for Secondary Students (SSeedS) – A Service Project is now open for recruitment. Please join us to serve our community!
What is SSeedS?
A service project for secondary students, aims to be their buddies and broaden their interpersonal network by organizing various activities with them.
Who are the service receivers?
50 Form 4 / 5 students nominated by Caritas St. Joseph Secondary School (CSJSS)
What are the voluntary services?
- 2 SSeedS members in 1 group will be paired up with 3-4 CSJSS students
- 2 mass activities (adventure day camp + an experience on upcycling)
- 2 small group activities
- 1 overnight camp / day camp (4 days) for 20 CSJSS students in summer
What is the training package for SSeedS members?
- 1 inspiring and adventure day camp
- 1 workshop on certificate mental health first aid (youth) – 2 days
- 1 debriefing and sharing session
- 1 certificate of mental health first-aid;
- 1 certifying letter;
- Joining student helper scheme
- Applying subsidy for organizing events of their student societies/individual teams in 2021-2022
SSeedS Details: https://www.cuhk.edu.hk/osa/sseeds.pdf