CUHK Online Summer Workshop For Introducing Pharmacy Research Postgraduate Programmes & HKPFS Scheme
7 Jul 2021
09:00 – 13:00
Presentation by Individual Professors
– Prof. Joan ZUO, Director and Professor School of Pharmacy, CUHK
– Prof. Kenneth TO, Associate Director, School of Pharmacy, CUHK
– Prof. Joyce YOU, Professor, School of Pharmacy, CUHK
– Prof. Yin-ting CHEUNG, Assistant Professor, School of Pharmacy, CUHK
– Prof. Sharon LEUNG , Assistant Professor, School of Pharmacy, CUHK
– Prof. Billy NG, Assistant Professor, School of Pharmacy, CUHK
– Prof. Xiaoyu YAN, Assistant Professor, School of Pharmacy, CUHK
Final year undergraduates or postgraduates, who are interested in applying for the 2022 admission of the M.Phil. and Ph.D. programmes in Pharmacy, are cordially invited to the captioned workshop offered by the School of Pharmacy, the Chinese University of Hong Kong.
This interactive summer workshop is designed for prospective applicants (final year undergraduates or postgraduates) to learn about the M.Phil. and Ph.D. programmes of the School of Pharmacy, the Chinese University of Hong Kong and the prestigious Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme (HKPFS). Graduate training is a highly personalized experience; therefore, it is critically important that you meet the professors and their graduate students before making one of the most important decisions in your life.
We believe this workshop is an invaluable opportunity for you to launch a successful career as a researcher at the forefront of drug discovery, development, and use in a setting of your choice.
Event Website: http://bit.ly/HKPFS-workshop2021
- Application Guideline
- Career Prospect
- Pharmacy Research Sharing
- Experience in CUHK Life
- Opportunities to Meet with Pharmacy Professors
Final Year Undergraduates & Postgraduates in Science Stream
- Chinese Medicine
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Biomedical Engineering, etc.