CUHK MBA Experience Day in Hong Kong
11 Jan 2020
11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
CUHK Business School Town Centre (Unit B, 1/F, Bank Of America Tower, 12 Harcourt Road, Central, Hong Kong)
MBA Master Class by Prof. Michael Zhang, Associate Dean (Innovation and Impact) of CUHK Business School
– Associate Director, Hong Kong–Shenzhen Finance Research Centre
– Worked as an analyst for an investment bank, and as an international marketing manager for a high-tech company
– Holds a US patent, and cofounded several companies in Social Networking, FinTech, and LegalTech
– Research interests on issues related to creation, dissemination and processing of information in business and management contexts
– Senior Editor for Information Systems Research, an Associate Editor for Management Science, a Guest Associate Editor for MIS Quarterly
– Offered advice to Hong Kong Cyberport, Jingdong Finance, Alibaba Group’s Lakeside (Hu Pan) University, Huawei, China Mobile, China Merchants Securities, Douban.com, and Radica Systems
Tel.: (852) 3943 7782
Planning to change or to accelerate your career with an MBA?
Come join us at the CUHK MBA Experience Day to learn more about:
• Life as an MBA student
• How our unique Flex mode allows you to earn an MBA your way
• Our innovative curriculum that equips you with the knowhows to excel in the business arena
• Insightful information on how to tap into unlimited opportunities in Asia/China
MBA Master Class on “The Quest for Artificial Intelligence: From Battlefield to Business”
The human fascination with artificial intelligence (AI) dates back to WW2 when Alan Turing broke the Nazi Code and aided the victory of the allies, thus laying the theoretical foundations of intelligent machines.
In this Master Class, Prof. Michael Zhang will unfold the stories of Alan Turing, Richard Feynman and John von Neumann, discuss the promises and challenges of artificial intelligence (AI), and explore how recent advances in economics offer solutions to the most challenging issues. Prof. Zhang will conclude by walking through how AI offers better models to create social and financial impact.