The Student Ambassadors Programme is a student development project launched by the Communications and Public Relations Office. It aims to train up a pool of student ambassadors to best represent the University and promote her image at various major University functions.
- To develop student’s organizational and leadership skills, appropriate presentation and public speaking techniques, as well as necessary interpersonal abilities, through engagement in serving the University and participation in training workshops.
- To broaden the social exposure of students and enrich their university life experience.
- To build up a sense of belonging to the University and a team spirit among the ambassadors.
- To better understand the University and project a positive image of the University to the public.
Student ambassadors must be willing :
- To promote the University and extol the achievements of the University.
- To interact with external guests, alumni and students.
- To serve and show respect to people.
- To work with teammates and demonstrate initiative.
- To serve as volunteers.
Student development training workshops will be provided to the ambassadors in order to sharpen the necessary skills and enhance their knowledge. Proposed workshops include:
- Campus Visit
- Presentation Skills
- Hospitality Service
- Leadership Development
- Team Building
- Event Management
Student Ambassadors will be invited to offer their services in a wide variety of events.
- Lectures / Seminars
- Campus Tours
- Parties / Receptions
- VIP Visits
Recognition and Benefits
- A certificate of appreciation will be awarded.
- Outstanding ambassadors will be recommended to the respective affiliated college / faculty for other services.
- Through participation in this programme, student ambassadors would be able to:
- Gain practical experience
- Enhance their socializing and presentation skills
- Improve organizational skills
- Extend their network and make new friends across faculties and colleges
- Build up a sense of belonging to CUHK and add color to their University life
All full-time undergraduates are welcome to join. Student ambassadors should have good communication and interpersonal skills and passionate in promoting the University. The recruitment exercise will open at the beginning of the school term in September.
Phone: 3943 8898