- How can I log in to the online registration system?
- How long will be the Congregation and the College Graduation Ceremony?
- Will I be presented with the degree certificate at the Ceremonies?
- If I will not attend any of the graduation ceremonies, can I still rent an academic gown?
- What is the proper way to wear the academic gown?
- I am a Bachelor's Degree graduate. Can I join the Congregation and/or the College Graduation Ceremony?
- May I attend next year's Congregation if I can't attend the Congregation this year?
- Can I bring children under 6 to the Ceremony?
- What is the transportation arrangement on the day of the Congregation?
- What will be the language of the Ceremonies?
- What should I do if I want to amend my information, such as attendance, number of guest tickets or mailing address for sending tickets, etc. after I have registered online?
How can I log in to the online registration system?
All graduates can log in the system by using your Hong Kong Identity Card number as password. If you don't have a Hong Kong Identity Card, please contact us at 3943-8899 for assistance.
The Congregation usually starts at 10:00 am and is expected to end at around 11:00 am; and the College Graduation Ceremony will be usually around 1.5 to 2.5 hours.
No. The certificate will be available for collection after the Congregation. Please refer to Collection of Certificate for details.
Yes, graduates who are not attending any of the graduation ceremonies can still rent a gown from the University via the online registration system before the registration deadline. If you wish to rent a gown after the closure of the system, please contact the Business Unit directly at tel: 3943-4733 or email: email@example.com.
Please click here for the proper way to wear the academic gown.
Yes, you can join either one or both of the Ceremonies. At the Congregation, you will be conferred your degree en bloc (i.e. you are not required to ascend the stage), while you will be arranged to ascend the stage in order by the College at the College Graduation Ceremony.
No, graduates can ONLY attend the current year’s Congregation.
Children under 6 are NOT allowed in the ceremonial ground. But they can still join the live broadcast of the ceremony in a nearby lecture theatre while being accompanied by an adult.
Graduates and guests are encouraged to use public transport . Shuttle-bus service will be provided between the MTR University Station and the ceremonial ground before and after the Ceremony. Due to limited parking space on campus, it is not recommended to drive to the University. A rehabilitation bus service will be available at the MTR University Station for graduates and guests who are in need. The last reservation should be made before 6:00 pm at 3943-7992 (tel).
The Congregation will be conducted in English while the College Graduation Ceremony will be conducted in Cantonese. NO simultanteous interpretation will be provided.
You may log in the online registration system to retrieve and amend your record on or before 7 October 2019. If you are unable to access your record, please email us to make the change(s) as soon as possible.